Welcome to the Media Center!
"The mission of North Tattnall Elementary School's Media Center is to promote an appreciation for reading, to encourage lifelong learning, and to ensure that all students, teachers, and staff are effective users of ideas and information."
About the Media Specialist
My name is Angie Edwards and I have been a Media Specialist for 25 years. I've been in Tattnall County Schools for 9 years.
Mrs. Angie Edwards, Media Specialist
Media Center Expectations
Media Center Mission and Goal
- To support and extend classroom instruction by providing the resources and academic program that meet the information needs of our diverse learning community.
- To collaborate with teachers in the use of appropriate instructional technologies and the design of strategies to achieve learning objectives.
- To organize, index, circulate and maintain a diverse collection of print and non-print resources and technologies that meets the needs of varying achievement levels and learning styles.
- To assist students in developing the skills they will need to locate, analyze, evaluate, interpret and communicate information and ideas in an ever-changing world.
- To provide a setting that encourages reading and promotes the value of reading and literature in an educated society.